THE LAST TRUMP

THE LAST TRUMP
THE BRIDE OF CHRIST

Saturday, September 17, 2011

THE BIG FLAP

For better than 25 years certain Professors (Titus 2:16) have been at work trying to pawn off on the body of Christ a system of Salvation by Faith plus Works for the End times! These deceitful workers use a systematic theology that was concocted by persons of questionable reputation. If you dare oppose this doctrine you are labeled "stupid and lazy" and are considered a castaway from the assembly of Believers. By an incorrect reading of Hebrews 10:26-29 these so called Scholars reject scripture and fail to understand the difference between "the blood of the covenant" (Exodus 24:8/Hebrews 9:20/Animal blood) and "the blood of the everlasting covenant. (Hebrews 9:12/13:20) I solemnly affirm that no man's soul is cleansed by any other means than through the Blood of Calvary's cross! Any sacrificial blood that was offered before the Cross of Calvary only "sanctifieth to the purifying of "the flesh." (Hebrews 9:13) I have fully exposed this false teaching on my webpage, which you can view at:  http://www.rapture-truth.com/   What say you?   DGL 

1 comment:

  1. Brother Lamb,
    I just found out you died today. My heart is crushed. You taught me so much. I am so glad you were in my life. I can not wait to see you on the last day! Your Friend
    Thomas Kreutz Jr
    TJ

    ReplyDelete